Well, for those of us who are foodaholics, Disney has decided we need some enticing new treats in several spots around the different parks. Just what I need … more delectable snacks to force my diabetes meds into overdrive.
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS – The ABC commissary has struck just the right note with a new meal:
– Shrimp Teriyaki Bowl – Stir-fried Shrimp, Napa Cabbage, Snap Peas, Red Peppers, Carrots, Onions, Edamame, Shitake Mushrooms and Broccoli tossed in a House-made – Teriyaki Sauce over Brown Rice – $14.49
Teriyaki Vegetable Bowl – Stir-fried Napa Cabbage, Snap Peas, Red Peppers, Carrots, Onions, Edamame, Shitake Mushrooms and Broccoli tossed in a House-made Teriyaki Sauce over Brown Rice topped with Crushed Cashews – $12.99
But even more, now my sweet tooth is enticed:
- Chocolate Banana Cream Almond Crisp – $4.99
- Tropical Mousse Lady Finger Sponge Cake – $4.99
The Electric Umbrella Restaurant
- a chocolate chip cookie topped with a bunch of chocolate confection balls and drizzles of white chocolate and caramel. It’s a little dry but the abundance of chocolate drizzle helps quite a bit.
- Blueberry Banjo Frosty – Van Gogh Acai-Blueberry Vodka, White Cranberry Juice, and Blueberry Infusion – $11.00 (Yep – its alcoholic)